Tuesday, September 7, 2010

As Autumn Approaches....

As it begins to drop cooler and the A/W stock starts to trickle into the shops, i always find myself making lists. Lists of items i've seen that i want, or things that i haven't even seen yet. My list this year includes a thick knit scarf in either black, burgandy or grey. A coat-although i have not yet decided on a style...a sheepskin aviator? (I'm feeling that the topshop clones will work this look to death so that by December it will be more 'Primark' than 'Burberry Prorsum'). A luxurious Camel coat? I've seen a beautiful one in River Island, surprisingly. Or perhaps a smart Pea Coat in either Navy, Grey or Black. I have my eye on a Sonia Rykeil one.
Some tights and over the knee socks in oatmeal, grey and bottle green.
A couple of cardigans i saw in Zara with tan leather elbow patches.
A pair of J Brand 'Houlihan' cargo skinnies in khaki or the newly released navy. (Although, i am happy settling with Topshop's version for now, the only design difference being that the cargo pockets are replaced with zips.)
A couple of chunky, Alpine-esque jumpers. Or maybe i'll just dig out that one my gran knitted me when i was ten, the one with the reindeers on.
Here are a few things i'm daydreaming about (although the Sam Edelman Lorissa heels are winging their way to me as i type...)Khaki Houlihan's by J Brand.
Lorissa heels by Sam Edelman

Villain Coat by Malene Birger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory

My Ping in TotalPing.com powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit