Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just the bare essentials...


A year ago, i had a revelation. My parents went to New York and brought me back a little make up kit by a brand called 'Bare Escentuals'. It claimed to be 100% natural mineral powder yet give a flawless coverage and glowing effect. Yeah right--flawless coverage using just a powder? I've got to admit, i wasn't sold.
I didn't open the box for another couple of months until one day when i realised i had completely run out of foundation. Rummaging around my make up drawers in a panic, i came across the Bare Escentuals box. Feeling desperate, i tore it open and read the instructions on how to apply the powder. Hurriedly i buffed the powder into my skin and as i did so, i couldn't believe the results; my skin literally was flawless, smooth and glowing. The powder felt light and soft on my face and blended into my skin perfectly. It didn't even look like make up, i just looked as though i had perfect skin. And the best part? It stayed like that the WHOLE day. No oily skin, no cakey-ness, no blotches. It was fantastic!
Ever since then i've been completely hooked and sing its praises to just about everyone i meet. It's so natural you can sleep in it and so fine you feel as though you've got no make up on at all.
Applying it is easy: Just buff it into your skin in small circles and then use the 'Mineral Veil' over the top, just to finish it off with a beautiful glow. For a gorgeous hint of colour, as if you have just caught the sun on your face, apply a little bit of 'Warmth' over your cheeks, chin, forehead and bridge of your nose.
Flawless skin made easy!

Bare Escentuals is now available in the UK and you can order online here http://www.bareescentuals.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Auto Backlink Free Automatic Backlink Blog Directory

My Ping in TotalPing.com powered by PRBbutton Msn bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit